Unique monetization features2-1-2015
Sqeeqee is the integration of all of the best features of numerous world-renowned websites combined. This will likely be interesting to most and possibly compelling for some potential users. Ultimately, Sqeeqee’s revenue sharing with its users, allowing the users to monetize their profiles, will be the number 1 reason to join. Where social media has become so pervasive in today’s culture, where so many hours are devoted every day, week, and month, the ability to generate revenue for something people are already doing extensively is extremely attractive. Sqeeqee’s “social networthing®” rewards users for the countless hours spent posting, commenting, uploading videos and photos in order to create a personal brand of tremendous marketing value.
Sqeeqee’s platform provides users with the following methods for generating these revenues:
- Allows users to sell items under 5$ free of charge and items over 5$ for a flat fee of just $0.99, regardless of the cost or size
50% Profile Ad Share (User-Sponsored Ads)
- Users can set the price of each ad they sell on their profile. Profiles hold an unlimited number of ads and the user keeps 50% of all the ad revenues the profile generates for the lifetime of those ads.
30% Referral Ad Share (Sponsored Ads)
- If a user refers an ad sale they are rewarded 30% of that revenue for the lifetime of that ad.
Stock Photos up to $10/photo or 50% Download Profit Share
30% Media (Video) Ad Share
- If a video ad is displayed on a user’s home banner, that user makes another 30% of the monthly revenue for the lifetime of that ad.
70% Game Development Profit Share
- If Sqeeqee features a game that was created by a user, that user will receive 70% of all the revenues the game generates for the lifetime of that game on Sqeeqee.
70% Apps Download Profit Share & 30% Mobile Ad Profit Share
- If a user develops or posts an app to be sold on Sqeeqee, the developer keeps 70% of the total amount made, whether a one time or recurring revenue for the lifetime of that app.
- If the user is then able to sell advertised products on their app they can generate another 30%of the total amount of revenue those mobile ads generate for the lifetime of that app.
$Q Bucks (Sqeeqee's internal e-currency)
- Anyone who is at all active on the Sqeeqee social commerce platform is familiar with the platform's own brand of "e-currency," known as "$Q Bucks" — even if that familiarity is limited to catching a glimpse of the balance that currently sits unused in each user's "Bank" every time they log in. The platform-specific currency is an internal currency that's automatically deposited into the website users' Sqeeqee Bank account in return for various activities completed on the site.
- Users who visit the Sqeeqee site can complete a variety of activities and receive $Q Bucks as a reward for their engagement with the platform. Because the object behind the site is to help users monetize their social media presence and engage in what the company refers to as "Social networthing®," the site is set up in such a way as to allow users to engage in various activities.
- Users can use their $Q Bucks for PayPal payments in minimum payouts of $10. They can also choose to use their earned $Q Bucks to shop for gift cards or any other items offered in this payment method in our Marketplace, or donate it—for these two options, users don't have to wait until they reach the $10 amount to transfer money, but they do need to meet the 20,000 minimum requirement in their bank.
- $Q Bucks are not transferable between users. If a user closes his/her profile, he/she relinguishes any and all $Q Bucks in his/her bank.
- Is Sqeeqee’s form of AdWords, this program offers users another profit sharing opportunity through hosted ads targeted to the user and the user’s followers.
Contact us for more information and start monetizing your social profile on Sqeeqee today!