Frequently Asked Questions5/29/2018
Is Sqeeqee free to join?
- Yes it is. We wouldn’t do it any other way. It will always be free!
Do I need to register to access Sqeeqee?
- Once you’ve entered Sqeeqee, there are several basic profile questions to answer. Then you will be officially registered.
- To have full access to Sqeeqee, we will need you to confirm your account by clicking on a link that is automatically sent to your email account. If you don't receive an email, check your SPAM folder to make sure it didn't end up there.
How do I add a profile image or video?
- Once you are logged in, on the main home page look for “Edit Profile” located on the upper right side of your home wall, immediately below your profile name and information. Click on that to add a profile image.
- You can add a photo or you can add a video up to 100MB. Sqeeqee accepts photos and videos with the following extensions: avi, mp4, flv, mpeg, mpg, jpg, png, jpeg, and gif.
How do I control the privacy of my personal information?
- Sqeeqee respects any and all information deemed personal and private to you. As you are completing several basic profile questions, you will see a “lock” icon next to the information that you can choose to keep private. By checking the box next to this lock icon, that specific information will be kept private.
How do I deactivate my account?
- Click “Edit Profile” from your main page. Scroll down to the very bottom of the page. You will see the “Delete Account” button located on the bottom right. Click on that and confirm it. Your account will be officially deleted.
How do I contact Sqeeqee Support if I have any other questions?
- Simply send us an email to email@example.com (the extension is “.us”—it is not a “.com”) or contact us.
How do I synchronize my Sqeeqee account with Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn so that what I post on my Sqeeqee wall will also be automatically posted on my Facebook, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn wall?
- From the “Menu” located on the upper left side of your home wall, choose "Connect" and you can choose to either connect to your Facebook, Twitter, and/or your LinkedIn profile. You can connect to all three platforms.
- Once you are connected, everything (photos, videos, links, etc.) you post on your Sqeeqee wall will automatically be posted on your Facebook, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn.
How do I learn about all of the features and tools Sqeeqee offers?
- We do have quite a number of unique, never-before-seen features for a social networking site, but they are all quite user friendly once you have a chance to play around with them.
- You can learn more about all of our main features by clicking the letter “i” icon located on the upper right hand corner of each feature, there you can learn more about all of our features and how it works.
How do I invite friends to join me on Sqeeqee?
- We have made it simple for our users to invite friends to join you on Sqeeqee. Simply click the “Menu” located on the upper left side of your home wall, then choose "Buddies" and you can choose “Invite Your Buddies.” A list of popular site logos will appear. Choose the logo that matches the account where you have friends you want to invite. Enter your login and password information, and your list of friends will automatically appear.
- Then click “Import.” All of your friends listed will receive an email to accept your invitation to join Sqeeqee.
Can I add anyone as a “buddy”?
- Currently, the answer is “Yes,” but we may upgrade or update this area down the road.
Can I ban or kick someone who is currently a follower out of my page? If so, how do I do that?
- Most definitely! At Sqeeqee, our platform allows you to build your network as large or as small as you want it to be. We understand there may be those who you do not wish to be a part of your network for whatever reason. You can “ban" anyone who is following you by simply clicking on your “Buddies” sidebar located on the right side of your home wall, then click on “Followers.”
- You will see a “Ban” button shown next to each of your buddies. Once you click on the “Ban" button, that buddy will not be able to follow you or see anything you do to your wall, photos, videos, etc.
- You can also choose to “Unban” those who you have already banned. The choice is yours, as you are in the driver’s seat of your own Sqeeqee account.
Is it free to use my E-Commerce “Shop”? If so, how do I use it?
- Yes. It is free and will always be. It is very simple to use. You can start by adding anything* you wish to sell, and all such items will automatically be added into our database so that they can be “searchable” by any other users who simply type in an associated keyword in our Search tool at the very top right hand corner of your home wall. This will attract buyers to visit your page and to your shop to see what other items you may have for sale. As long as the item complies with all regulations, you are welcome to sell it by adding it to your E-Commerce Shop.
- All users (buyers and sellers) are required to have a PayPal account. It is the only method of payment Sqeeqee is using. All PayPal transactions will be charged in accordance to the fees established by PayPal. We do not control the fees charged by PayPal nor do we offer any support, make guarantees, or even assist you with your PayPal account. Please direct any and all of such questions to PayPal. Please follow all of PayPal’s rules, restrictions, terms, and privacy policies accordingly.
*While we respect a free market enterprise where users are free to list anything they wish to sell, we do restrict or prohibit certain items. Sqeeqee does not allow any sexually oriented adult material meant for those who are 18 years and older. If any such items are posted, they will be removed, and your account will be placed on restriction or suspended entirely.
What does the “APPS” feature do?
- Our “APPS” feature is a unique one. Its purpose is to allow APPS developers to add their developed applications for others to download either free of charge or for a specified price (per download) by the developer. This feature is unique because there are so many people out there developing some of the best applications today, but there is no common place to distribute and market these applications.
- Sqeeqee is the place developers can utilize to promote their developed APPS. Upon adding an application to your Sqeeqee account, it will automatically be integrated into our database where such applications will be “searchable” by anyone typing in “Applications,” the developer’s name (if known), the name of the application, etc., into our search tool.
- All users (buyers and sellers) are required to have a PayPal account. It is the only method of payment Sqeeqee is using. All PayPal transactions will be charged in accordance to the fees established by PayPal. We do not control the fees charged by PayPal nor do we offer any support, make guarantees, or even assist you with your PayPal account. Please direct any and all such questions to PayPal. Please follow all of PayPal’s rules, restrictions, terms, and privacy policies accordingly.
* Sqeeqee does not allow any sexually oriented, adult material type of applications that are meant for those who are 18 years and older. If any such applications are uploaded, they will be removed, and your account will be placed on restriction or suspended entirely.
What does “ZIP Code” mean under the Search bar?
- “ZIP Code” allows users to search for anything on Sqeeqee within a specific location having a zip code. Users can search for a specific deal or coupon, an item from a local seller, or a local event, etc.
What is the “What's Sqeeqee-ing?” section and how do we use it?
- The “What's Sqeeqee-ing?” section shows what is trending on Sqeeqee by our very users, you.
How do I send an email to friends who do not have a Sqeeqee account?
- It is as simple as sending a message to your buddies who do have a Sqeeqee account. Simply click on your “Profile Icon” located on the upper left hand corner next to the "Menu" button. Then choose “Notifications,” "Message," and select "Email" tab.
- In the “To” area, just start typing in your friend's email address. For multiple addresses, please separate each email with a “comma.” You can attach any files up to 10MB.
- Upon receiving your email, your friends can also send you a reply, and it will go into your Sqeeqee “Received” box.
Why is there $10,000 sitting in my User’s Bank? What does that mean? How it is being used?
- Users can earn $Q Bucks for everytime you click on a given feature on Sqeeqee. Users can simply click our up or down arrow to either like or dislike a post and he/she will earn $Q Bucks. It's just that simple.
What does “Rank” mean and how does that work?
- Sqeeqee places rankings based on the highest $Q Bucks each user has.
What is the purpose of the Up (Bull it!™) and Down (Bear it!™) arrows?
- They are no different from Likes or Dislikes. Instead of thumbs up or thumbs down, Sqeeqee uses up and down arrows.