Top Five Things That Are Ruining Chloe's Day
5) Working the 6:30 a.m. shift at GoodFoods Market
4) Crashing a cart into a customer's car right in front of her snarky coworker Sammi
3) Trying to rock the "drowned rat" look after being caught in a snowstorm
2) Making zero progress with her crush, Tyson (see #3)
1) Being accused—along with her fellow teenage employees— of stealing upwards of $10,000
Chloe would rather be anywhere than locked in work jail (aka the break room) with five of her coworkers . . . even if one of them is Tyson. But if they can band together to clear their names, what looks like a total disaster might just make Chloe's list of Top Ten Best Moments.
Liz Czukas is a freelance writer living outside Milwaukee, Wisconsin. She is also the author of Ask Again Later. She collects college degrees she doesn't use, types too loud, and always has a song stuck in her head.